Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Miriam blogs


Jason: Miriam, its your turn to write for the blog.
Miriam: Why?
Jason: Because I want Grandma, Grandpa, Savta and all your friends and relatives to know what you're doing. What should we write about?
Miriam: I don't know.
Jason: Let's write about Purim. What did you do for Purim?
Miriam: Dress up and eat Mishloah Manot.
What did you dress up as?
Miriam: A princess.
Jason: Really, tell me about it.
Miriam: Pink, pretty, pouffy and it has a crown. Ronit got a dress, and I wanted one too, so I went to the store with Mama. Ronit got it in Purple and I got it in Pink.
Jason: When did you wear the dress?
Miriam: On Purim to shul, to school, for a play. On Purim we went to a shouk (Purim Carnival). We went on blow-up things, rock climbing, jumping, slides, ate pizza with Racheli. I also went to a birthday party for Arielle and Aaron (Ronit's friends).
Jason: What did you like about Purim this year?
Miriam: I don't know. You dress up. We got a lot of Mishloach Manot.
Jason: Tell me about English class.
Miriam: The teacher is Racheli's Grandmother, and we turn the corner of the street and we don't need to cross any streets to get to her house. She lives next to the Mirchin's house. I'm going to learn how to read there. She gave us a little book to read and a hoveret (workbook). I've already done one and a half lessions. They're already on chapter 4, and I skipped the first hoveret (workbook).
Jason: What are you looking forward to now that Purim is over?
Miriam: Aunt Yale to come. We can see Baby Tal and Aaron.
Miriam: When are we going to make Jello?