Thursday, July 06, 2006

So long green crocs

Alan has been bugging me for weeks. I was going to write years, because it seems that long, but I checked, and it could be at most 3 or 4 weeks. Alan's persistent.

As soon as Alan heard I got a new pair of blue crocs, he decided that he needs and deserves my green crocs. God only knows why. Of course, from his perspective, God only knows why I would want two pair.

Alan moved to Jerusalem as of last Friday, but he was back in Ra'anana today to take his driving test to get an Israeli driver's license. When he called from the Country Club, I told him to come get the crocs. One less thing to pack!

As you can see from the picture, Alan must have planned this all along, as he wore his matching green shirt.

Look for him biking the Israel Ride next year in green crocs.